Monday, August 17, 2015

Maverick County Daily Reports-August 15, 2015

Public Intoxication-Deputies were dispatched to the Sheriff's Office lobby this morning, after a complainant was noted to have a strong smell of alcohol emitting from his person. Anthony Salvatore Longo was placed under arrest and escorted to the Tom Bowles Detention Center for processing.

Burglary of Vehicles-A deputy responded to the 1st block of Marco Street in reference to a burglary of vehicle. Upon arrival, the officer made contact with a male complainant, who stated that an unknown subject had gained entry into his 2009 blue Nissan Murano. The owner walked outside at the time and the subject ran off without having been able to take any objects from the vehicle. After further investigation, deputies witnessed a 2012 black Dodge Charger on Fresno Loop and were able to apprehend two male subjects involved in the incident. Raul Garcia and Bartalome Andres Galan were placed under arrest and were transported to the Tom Bowles Detention Center for processing.

Motor Vehicle Accident-A 2014 white Ford Fiesta struck a mailbox, causing front end damages to the vehicle. The driver refused medical attention at the time of the report.

Criminal Mischief-A complainant on Agarita Drive reported that an unknown person(s) damaged her mailbox.

Motor Vehicle Accident-Deputies responded to a motor vehicle accident near the intersection of Eidson Road and Las Hacienditas, where  the driver of a white Neon collied into a red Cheverolet Silverado. The driver of the Neon fled the scene for a short time, but later returned to the area. Both drivers refused medical attention.

Wanted Person-Deputies arrested Ramon Gonzalez Ramirez at the international Port of Entry #1 after it was revealed that Mr. Gonzalez had an open warrant out of Angelina County. He was transported to the Tom Bowles Detention Center for processing.

Information-Deputies were dispatched to a possible structural fire on the 900 block of Frente Street, where upon arrival, visable plumes of smoke were seen emitting from the residence. The Eagle Pass Fire Department was summoned to the scene to extinguish the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment