Maverick County Sheriff's Office(PRESS RELEASE)-Deputies responded to reports of a structural fire at Henry B. Gonzalez Elementary on Balcones Boulevard Friday morning. Upon arrival, deputies observed smoke coming out of a fuse box adjacent to air conditioning units on the side of the school. Contact was made with the school's principal, who stated all the students and faculty were evacuated and were safely out of harm's way. An Eagle Pass ISD electrician was en route to check the fuse box and the Eagle Pass Fire Department was also at the scene to check the status. Eagle Pass Fire Department determined the cause of the the smoke was an electrical trip from the box. The estimated value of damages was unknown.